Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Birthday!

First off, thank you to my amazing nieces and nephews for their AWESOME paintings and photos yesterday. I am so proud of how strong and beautiful you all are. I can't wait to see the paintings in person!
And thank you to the very special bloggers out there who made my day so nice. I got to get out of camp yesterday to go sampling but due to fog mainly involved flying one hour south, refueling, and flying back. It was some fun flying though and I realized I am having a good stretch of birthdays involving aircraft - three years of helicopters and in 2002, a flight through Glacier National Park. Nice!
I got another amazing e-mail from a friend who works for a company in Duncan (and Abbotsford)that I have always wanted to work for saying that they are looking for someone and were interested in talking to me after she told them about me..... there is the small matter of my thesis. I could possibly do some part-time work but I will also have some much better paid work with my current company so I don't know quite what to do! I would HATE to pass up this opportunity so I have to figure out some arrangement.... not quite sure how but I will see what I can wheel and deal.

In other news, when Alison and I get bored of being in camp, we start acting like jerks and of course, record it for posterity. Here is Alison's latest feat of acrobatics--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home